Announcement on 12 June 2021:
We are reopening Kaimyo-in from 14 June 2021, while complying with government guidelines on Covid-19 safe distancing measures.
During this period, believers visiting Kaimyo-in are to observe the following rules:
- Only 5 persons are allowed from each zone to join morning and evening Gongyo, and 2pm Shodaikai
- Gojukai and Gohonzon bestowal ceremonies can be conducted only during morning and evening Gongyo, and 2pm Shodaikai
- Due to the tighter measures, anyone who wishes to receive Gojukai during morning and evening Gongyo or 2pm Shodaikai, will be included in the 5-person limit allocated for each zone
- Believers who have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 or notified by MOH of a contact tracing will not be allowed to visit the temple for 14 days
- Receptionists and cleaners are allowed to volunteer at temple only if they have completed their vaccinations
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.