Announcement on 26 September 2021:
Yesterday, MCCY announced that commencing 27 September (Monday) and for the next month (October):
- Those who are older than 60 years old should not participate in in-person Temple events, as much as possible.
- In addition, although children below 12 years old are allowed one seat in each Zone, but as they have not yet to be vaccinated, they are still advised to refrain from visiting Temple for one month.
To recap, the following guidelines as announced in the past week still remains:
- The 2pm Shodai-kai session at the Temple will be cancelled from 23 September 2021 onwards. There will only be livestream session.
- Temple visitation is limited to one time per person per day.
- Believers are recommended to do a COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (ART) test once a week.
- Believers are recommended to attend Gongyo, Shodai and Ceremony from home via livestream as much as possible.
- With effect from 27th September 2021, number of session slots has been reduced from 150 seats to 50 seats.
Let's overcome this crucial time with the spirit of "Supreme Unity" in Kaimyo-in!
Chief Priest Rev Shingaku Kato
Believers who are interested to attend Gongyo sessions in person may book a seat at https://gokaimyo.nsba.sg/.
For believers who are unable to secure a seat, you are warmly encouraged to continue joining Gongyo and Shodaikai via Facebook livestream.
Detailed breakdown of livestream schedule can be found here.