Past Announcement (25 Apr 2022)
Kaimyo-in eases Covid-19 measures from 1 May 2022
Announcement on 25 April 2022:
Kaimyo-in eases Covid-19 measures from 1 May 2022, based on MCCY’s guidelines for worship services with max 500 attendees:
- Token and TraceTogether app check-in no longer required.
- All vaccinated or unvaccinated believers can participate in temple's activities.
- Every Wed (2pm) shodai session will be open to ALL believers.
- All Believers must wear masks at all times whilst inside temple.
- Believers are still required to register to attend temple activities via GoKaimyo. Only 500 slots for each session.
Believers who are interested to attend ceremony/gongyo in person may register via GoKaimyo seat booking platform: https://gokaimyo.nsba.sg/
For believers who are unable to secure a seat, you are warmly encouraged to continue joining Gongyo and Shodaikai via Facebook livestream.
Detailed breakdown of livestream schedule can be found here.