Past Announcement (23 Oct 2021)
Oeshiki Ceremony will be conducted from 8 to 14 Nov, Daily gongyo session slots remain at 50
Announcement on 23 oct 2021:
- In lieu of the government guidelines to extend the prevailing safe management measures to 21 Nov, Kaimyo-in morning and evening gongyo attendees remains at 50 . We strongly encourage members age above 60 years and under 12 years old not to attend and there will be no 2 pm Shodai at Kaimyo-in (only FB live streaming).
- Oeshiki Ceremony will be held from Monday 8 Nov to Sunday 14 Nov.For this year’s Oeshiki ceremony, we will allow 100 believers to attend in each session. Total of 16 ceremonies will be held:
- Monday to Friday, 8 Nov to 12 Nov, 2 pm and 7 pm (2 ceremonies each day)
- Saturday & Sunday, 13 Nov and 14 Nov, 10 am, 1 pm and 4 pm (3 ceremonies each day)
Each session, 1 zone can allow 2 children (under 12 years old) to attend the ceremony. Strictly, NO toba application before or after the Oeshiki ceremony.
- We want to encourage all Believers who will be attending Oeshiki to take an ART test on the day of the ceremony to make sure that they are negative. We believe with this testing, all believers can attend Oeshiki ceremonies with peace of mind & comfort.
Believers who are interested to attend ceremony/gongyo in person may register via GoKaimyo seat booking platform: https://gokaimyo.nsba.sg/
For believers who are unable to secure a seat, you are warmly encouraged to continue joining Gongyo and Shodaikai via Facebook livestream.
Detailed breakdown of livestream schedule can be found here.